Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Curly Curls...




Whenever Daddy is gone, we have "girl" parties. These usually involve bubble baths, fingernail painting and "curly curls". Want to let you know that I am aware that Emma has only half a head of curlers...this is not because we ran out, or I lost my patience...NOPE! Emma has the most sensitive scalp of all time. And after getting half of her head done she REFUSED to let any more curlers touch her head...so there you go! When I can get them to sleep in them, they will have the cutest hair. These curlers stayed in most of the day, and produced some beautiful ringlets...however, my girls will NOT sleep in them, so all the curl falls out real quick. SIGH! Someday :-)

2 comments:

Jenny D. said...

I agree with Maddie and Emma -- I hated it when my mom made me sleep in curlers. Tam, you are such a cool mom, a girl party sounds like so much fun!

Lucy said...

How cute are these girls?? I'm having memories of pink sponge curlers...