Friday, May 30, 2008

From the Maschgers...

The BIG news here is that...it appears I am pregnant - AGAIN - remarkably! While we struggled with keeping this all hush hush given the miscarriage LAST MONTH, we decided to follow the counsel of Pres. Hinckley and let our faith exceed our fears! Besides, we can obviously use all the faith and prayers we can get...

We actually found out the 18th. I have already had TONS of lab work done, and LOTS more to come this coming week...however, at this point most everything is looking pretty good. I am fighting the nausea already...and we take that as a good sign. I have never been so excited to be sick to my stomach! :-)

We'll keep you posted as whatever develops! We love and miss and appreciate you all!

The Maschgers

4 comments:

Esther said...

Congrats! That's so wonderful. I'm so happy for you and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

You know you're in our prayers! Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Bastianclan said...

Tam~
I am so excited for you guys. YOu are in my prayers! Congrats congrats!!!!

Lucy said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST??? Congratulations!! I'm praying for you, too! Keep us posted!