Friday, May 30, 2008

To my husband!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

As this is Miles' 33rd b-day, I wanted to take the few minutes of quiet I have (Backyardigans are on!) and tell my sweet husband how much I love and appreciate him! I will be eternally grateful that this wonderful man was born just 33 short years ago today! There are so many things that I love and appreciate about Miles...to name a few:

1. His sense of humor - it was one of the very first things that attracted me to him. I love his wit, and his sarcasm, and the complete randomness of who he is...there is NEVER a dull moment! :-)
2. His integrity - it is such a remarkable quality to do the right thing, because it is the right thing - it brings me the greatest comfort to know that regardless he will always do the right thing!
3. His commitment to him family - I could not have married a better man, for he is completely committed to fulfilling his role in his family. He is an incredible father, who readily puts the needs of his children first and foremost! He is an awesome husband, who takes such good care of his slightly control-freak, neurotic wife! :-)


OK...so Backyardigans is over, thus closing my window of opportunity! Regardless,

Miles I love you! I love you more and more everyday...as crazy as I know that sounds...but it is true! I love that man that you are! I am soo grateful for every single experience and choice that you have made in your life because I know that each one created the righteous and wonderful man that you are today...the perfect man for me! Happy Birthday, my love! :-)

1 comment:

Bastianclan said...

Happy B-day Miles a little late I know... I hope it was a great day.