Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pirate Princess's

I wish the camera's batteries didn't die, because I thought that it was funny. Our girls were invited to one of their friends birthday party's. The theme was a pirate party, and everyone was to come dressed up as a pirate. We did try to get them to dress up as something pirate themed. However, my girls weren't interested at all at being pirates. So instead they went as princesses, because they wear their princess dresses more than they wear their own clothes. So we said they were the damsels in distress. It was pretty cute to see the damsels in distress at a pirate party.

Other news! Tam's pregnancy is going well. The only real craving she has had is for Mexican food. We think that she is going to give birth to a little Mexican kid. I have been really busy at work, and trying to keep out of trouble.

6 comments:

The Lee Clan said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well with Tam. I want to be a damsel in distress too. Love Ya!

Crystal said...

Ainsley would have fit in well at that party. Pirate or princess. Probably just a tutu.

Lucy said...

Tam, I have totally been craving Mexican food or I guess I should say "American Mexican" food, like chipotle's, baja fresh... and we don't have a single place up here... URGH!!!!! So funny, on the cravings!! I kept asking Josh, what's in it that my prego body wants! who knows.

Unknown said...

Yeah for the baby news! I miss your little pirate princesses...tell them hello.

Kimmers said...

Hey there. That is an awesome story.. I would have loved to see that. Gratz on the soon to be new addition to the family. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing great.

Crystal said...

ummm...crystal and ainsley need an update on your family! We want it now!