Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What I am black!!! and other amusing stories

Just thought that I would share some funny stories that happened today. This afternoon I was changing Emma's pull-up and she was "playing" the Wii with Papa and Aunt Kristie, when she saw a Mii that was black, and she suddenly exclaimed "What I am black!!??" Sometimes it is great to quote your kids.

Since Maddie is big girl she doesn't need any help going to potty. However, today after being a big girl she came out in all of her glory with a strip of toliet paper hanging like a tail from her derriere. Why didn't we have a camera... that would be the perfect picture to show her future fiance, which currently is Jamal.

Then tonight we were walking around the mall and just came out of the Disney store, when Emma in all of her excitement wanted to show Mommy her pretty "Belle" panties. Dropped her shorts right in the middle of the mall. The last time I did that I was arrested. Its an injustice.

Other than that Tam and I are enjoying have Nana, Papa, and Aunt Kristie here with us. They will be leaving tomorrow, so Tam and I will have to take care of ourselves again. Sometimes it stinks to be an adult.

3 comments:

Dasha said...

Oh the things they say. I wish I could remember them all when I actually have a pencil in my hand and time to write. If things going according to plan, and you know how plans are with the military, we will be at Ft. Belvoir which is just south of D.C. Very close to you guys and I already have plans of coming up there to visit as we were there for a few years and want to say hi to past friends. Would you send me Chris' e-mail? I would like to check out his blog but he thinks the paparazzi is after him or something because it's closed. Thanks, and good luck with the pregnancy. This is number 7 right?!? ;)

Unknown said...

Way cute! I love the baby update section on the right of the blog. I especially like that you're up to 15 weeks! That's great!

Slavka said...

LOL! I just found your blog through Tiffany's- I just love your stories! Your girls are just hilarious! :)