Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emma Avoiding Dinner


Emma had decided that she did not want to eat her dinner, again. We fought her a lot to try and get her to eat her dinner. She spent a considerable amount time in time out, and then Tam and I decided that she should stay at the table until she finished her dinner. Our Emma is a very stubborn girl (she gets that from her mother). She was there for about 45 minutes to an hour. I decided to show her an increase in love went over to talk to her and this is what I found. I am not sure who "won" this battle of wills. She did stay at the table, but she ended up not having to finish her dinner because we put her to bed. Either way it was a very cute, memorable ending to a very rough dinner.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh great doers of discipline! What do I do with my totally non-compliant child? She won't stay in time out. She no longer responds to stern voices (she thinks it's funny). Nothing puts the fear in her! I am so frustrated! I probably should have written an email...

emma is cute, even tho she is obviously in trouble. ;)

Bastianclan said...

My guess is Emma won!!! not that we are taking score. Giggles!!! super cute. I love her dress. What a Sweet heart!

Unknown said...

Too cute and I love the stories in the previous post as well. We miss you guys! How is our/your truck doing?