Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gotta Love the Holidays

Gotta love the holidays!

It means that you spend a lot of time eating poorly, and playing with the new toys. It also means time with the family. Today was definitely a family day. Tam and I both started strong. You never would have guessed that at the beginning of the day our house was clean, and we were being productive. I don't know exactly what happened, but after the girls got up from their nap, it was play time. There was a whole lot of musical chairs, duck duck goose, and just a bunch of regular tom foolery. Maddie, Emma, and Dad had a good time. Tam, on the other hand, had a really bad headache this afternoon. So, Tam didn't have as much fun as the rest of us. Tam and I tell ourselves that someday we are gonna have to pretend to be adults, and get some real work done. However, not today.

Cute story time:

All right, I have a confession to make...Maddie and Emma both did cute things today (of course it is hard for them not too). When they did those cute things, I told myself that I had to write it down to remember it, but I never wrote it down. Now I can't remember what they did. I am a very bad dad. If I remember it later, and I write it down...I will definitely post an update.

Maddie's cute story will be here, when I remember it.

Emma's cute story will be here, when I remember it.

Our little family has been enjoying spending a lot of time together. We all definitely needed a break.

I hope everyone out there is doing well. Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Don't feel too bad Miles...the stories already posted provided several minutes of chuckles on this end - e.g. "I fogot how to eat" and "the Narc"...hahahaha...:) Thanks for sharing and I can't believe how much they've grown in a year!!!! Yikes!!!! God bless you all. Sending my love