Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some news...

For all our Maschger Musings readers...we have BIG news!

On April 4th, 2008 we learned that we are expecting number 3!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! We are sooooooooooo very excited, as this has been a moment in the workings for at least the last 18 months! :-) As far as I can calculate, we are looking for a delivery sometime around December 11th. Madelynn is quite possibly the most excited out of all of us...she tells everyone she sees that her "mommy has a baby in her tummy"! I am really looking forward to the weeks and months ahead (especially since I haven't had any vomiting, yet!) as our little girls are a part of this process...hearing the heart beat, and feeling it move and kick...basically, we are one excited family! :-)

Love you all!

9 comments:

The Lee Clan said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! We love all of you and hope for the best in your pregnancy. Love ya Lots!

Little Mama said...

Yay!!! Happy happy news!! Congratulations!

Esther said...

Congrats!! That's awesome to hear!

Jenny D. said...

I know I have told you already, but congratulations! I can't wait to see you guys.

Unknown said...

Once again, we are so excited for you!! Hopefully you can make it through as long as possible without being too sick. Let us know if you need anything.

Lucy said...

Congratulations... I know you've been waiting!! And kudos for not feeling too sick!

Crystal said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I'm glad it finally worked out. And Emma being excited gives me hope that when I finally get around to being pregnant again, Ainsley won't hate me. ;)

Elena Harrison said...

Tam!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! We both think that you should hold out until December 13th, the BESTEST day ever!!!! Its my sweethearts birthday, and only a couple of days later.

Elena & Michael

Linds said...

Huge congratulations! We are thrilled for you!