Saturday, July 19, 2008

Primary spotlight...

SO, I was prepping to post several pictures from Miles re-enlistment yesterday, when I realized that I am woefully behind in the pics department. SO, in an effort to keep these entries as "in order" as possible...I better start where I left off. Here is Maddie doing a re-play of her Primary spotlight. We were given a piece of posterboard, and I let Maddie tell me what pictures she wanted to put on, and she did an excellent job decorating it. She did even better when she got up in front of the entire Primary, and told them all about herself! What is equally entertaining is how Emma insisted on having a turn...and so you get "Maddie's spotlight" by Emma! :-)Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Tam that is so cute. Aweee what a fun way to get to know Maddie.
I love the poster too!

Lucy said...

O.k. she's adorable!! Her hair is so long, and she's gorgeous!